The ASEAN Risk Awards 2016 is held to appreciate ASEAN’s achievements, innovation, and leadership in Risk Management through the risk leaders. With this event, Risk Management success stories from those risk leaders will be spread throughout ASEAN to regional audiences. There is no boundary on how big the company size is, what kind of industry they are in, and from which country they are from. Companies and universities from ten ASEAN countries - Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Thailand, Brunei, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar are eligible to participate. Entry Eligibility for the ASEAN Risk Awards are as follows:
- The ASEAN Risk Awards is open to all organizations with a formal and legal presence in South East Asia.
- There is no limit to the number of nomination entries or the number of categories you may submit and enter.
- The organizer assumes that all entries are original and have been granted an official permission from the nominated organization. In the event that a nomination is entered without such rights, the entrant will not be eligible for the awards evaluation.
- The ASEAN Risk Awards is not liable for any copyright infringement on the part of the entrant.
- The work and credentials that are submitted to the Awards must have been in place for at least part of the 2016 calendar year.
- The nomination form and the supporting information will be the sole basis for the nomination.
- Nomination entries are only accepted through the available online nomination form. All nominations received through any other form will not be considered.